About Together We Can
Together We Can is an organization designed for youth to give back in a meaningful way.
TWC encourages friendships as the girls often work together at these events/organizations. A powerful dynamic takes place as they make new like-minded friends while also helping their communities thrive. Increased social awareness takes place as they connect with their community.
TWC enhances social skills, self-worth and self-confidence, responsible decision making, empathy and creates a sense of purpose.
- We meet to discuss opportunities going forward, what the girls are passionate about, upcoming events, opportunities for leadership, etc….
- General Meetings will be held up to 3 times during the school year.
- Girls and parents are required to attend a minimum of 2 meetings.
- Girls who do not meet the minimum meeting requirement shall perform two hours of additional philanthropy for each meeting missed.
- Day of the week, time and location will vary to accommodate differing schedules of girls and parents/guardians.
Dues will be charged to help fund the endeavors of TWC. Dues are $65 per daughter, per school year. A scholarship will be extended to any family for whom this is a hardship.
The TWC calendar of events allows you to check volunteer opportunities online and find out what’s out there for you.