President: Amanda Boschken
- Presides at all board and general meetings.
- sets Board meeting times and days
- Responsible for coordination of all events, delegating to members of the board as is appropriate.
- Sets agenda for meetings
- checks in with VPs to make sure everyone is on task
VP Membership and Hours: Carla Dagnone and Devra Wang
- Maintains membership database
- Sends a welcome email, track it forward URL and adds the person to google calendar and TWC group email
- Recruits new members from MVLA community
- Maintains email list for membership
- Provides new members with login information to track hours on Track It Forward
- Collects and maintains a database of hours/meetings count for members
VP Meetings: Joy Sheerer
- Coordinates with the president on meetings
- Works with the board on planning meeting dates
- Secures speaker for the calendar year (1-2 minimum)
- Schedules and coordinates all general meetings at location TBD. This includes snacks, supplies, etc.
- Writes thank you notes to speakers
- Coordinates website posting of any video/photos taken at meetings.
TWC E-newsletter: Carla Dagnone and Tess Remai
- creates a monthly newsletter with member info, volunteer opportunities
- add pictures etc…
VP Philanthropy: Liz Williams, Liv Solomon, and Sadie Scott
Philanthropy Liaisons: Ariana Wang, Sophia B. and Kate R.
- Recruit & manage a team of Philanthropy Liaisons who manage relationships w/our philanthropies
- Send out monthly philanthropy opportunities
- Make sure volunteer opportunities are on the TWC google calendar and are updated regularly
- Speak about philanthropy topics at TWC meetings
- Help recruit philanthropy reps for TWC meetings
Event Helpers: need girls
- Set up 2 TWC events/year
- Manage philanthropy events with a focused goal in mind
- Works with Board on implementing and planning
- Work closely with Philanthropy people to see event through
The Post Fundraiser: Amanda Boschken
- Amanda Boschken will be hosting, please reach out to help
- we will be planning times/days for this event
- need to organize/plan spreadsheet for helpers during the event
- members will be organizing a raffle and making baskets for the raffle
VP Secretary: need 1 parent
- Responsible for recording minutes at the board and general meetings
- Send minutes to VP Comm
VP Social Media Coordinator: Kareena Karpalani
- Sends info to VP Communications
- Maintain bi-monthly TWC connections through social media (Instagram & Facebook)
- Manage Instagram & Facebook accounts
- Bi-monthly inspirational content
- Upcoming events and highlights
- Send texts to TWC groups
- Communicate new events to teens/tweens
Website Coordinator: Need 1 parent or older teen here.
- Doesn’t take much time but needs to be updated.
- Works with VP of Communications
- Develops and maintains TWC website which should include a monthly calendar of events, Philanthropy opportunities, general information about each philanthropy, meeting minutes, newsletters, etc.
- Keep website up to date with membership information/adds pictures and videos
Photographer: Mikayla Sheerer
(We could use another person here to cover events)
- take photographs at TWC events
- send photos to VP social media, communications and website coordinator